PAACLA Indonesia's membership consists of Government Agencies, Business Sector, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Farmers' Associations and other stakeholders. PAACLA Indonesia's membership includes full members and voluntary members.
Government Ministries / Institutions
- Directorate of Manpower and Expansion of Employment Opportunities, Deputy of Population and Employment, Ministry of National Development Planning / Bappenas.
- Directorate of Inspection of Work Norms for Women and Children, Directorate General of Labor Inspection & OSH Development, Ministry of Manpower.
- Assistant Deputy for Child Protection from Violence and Exploitation, Deputy for Child Protection, Ministry of Women's Empowerment and Child Protection.
- Directorate of Seasonal Plants, Directorate General of Plantations, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Directorate of Basic Social Service, Directorate General of Village Community Empowerment, Ministry of Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration.
- Indonesian Palm Oil Association (GAPKI)
- PT H.M Sampoerna Tbk.
- PT Alliance One Indonesia (AOI)
- PT British American Tobbaco (BAT)
- PT Universal Leaf Tobacco (ULT)
- PT Hail & Cotton International Group
- PT Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
- PT Wilmar Group Tbk
- PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources & Technology Tbk (SMART)
- PT. Austindo Nusantara Jaya (ANJ)
Civil Society Organizations (CSOs)
- NGO Network for the Elimination of Child Labor (JARAK)
- Indonesian Tobacco Community Alliance (AMTI)
- Indonesian Tobacco Farmers Association (APTI)
- The SMERU Research Institute
- Lembaga Pengkajian Kemasyarakatan dan Pembangunan of East Java (LPKP)
- The Indonesian Tunas Alam Foundation (SANTAI) - West Nusa Tenggara
- Union Federation of Forestry, Wood and Agriculture Workers (Hukatan)
- Indonesian Palm Oil Farmer Union (SPKS)
- Indonesian NGO Council
- Child Protection Study Center (PKPA)
- Yayasan Social Transformation and Public Awareness (STAPA CENTER)