PAACLA Indonesia Membership
- Membership of PAACLA Indonesia consists of government agencies, private sector, NGOs, farmers' associations and other stakeholders.
- Membership of PAACLA Indonesia includes full members and voluntary members.
- Full members are those who declare their commitment in writing and participate fully in PAACLA Indonesia.
- Voluntary members are parties who do not have a legal engagement but are part of the joint action agenda of PAACLA Indonesia.
- Receive information, support and assistance from PAACLA Indonesia.
- Express opinions in verbally and writing.
- Choose and to be elected / nominate their representatives to become PAACLA Indonesia officials members, special rights for full members.
- Follow all activities of the organization, unless specifically specified.
- Receive the equal treatment and opportunity from the organization.
- Uphold and comply with the terms of the partnership and all decisions taken at the partnership meeting.
- Maintain good reputation and uphold the principles, rules, and ethics of the organization of PAACLA Indonesia.
- Assist and actively participate in the Partnership activities.
- Contribute to the resources (financial/non-financial) needed for sustainability of the Partnership.
- Provide recommendations for consideration to the PAACLA governance, whether requested or not requested.
- Convey data, information, and good practices that are needed.